In the example project being described here, all the function blocks shown are used, but that does not have to be the case for all companies. Other types of companies may have a different, modified or expanded function content.
Example: One function block can be one person and all function blocks can be one and the same person.
It is noted here again for clarity that stocks and shares are external to this system. They
appear only as customers. The situation does not change for stocks and shares companies that build cities. Reason: Just like all others, if they can not make something that they need, they must buy from someone else.
In this concept, persons are not property, they are the owners. That means that they sell what they have to others. Some persons will only have time and coordinated physical capability. Those who do not exhibit those requirements will be supported by those who have them in the same way that this system is devised to support those who have a capability. The minerals are already stored in the ground ready for application of AF/HC methods and they belong partially to all.
1. Note the Stores part of the diagram. That is where, as the name specifies, the "stocks" and "shares" reside.
2. Advanced buying of "stocks" and "shares" by private persons who have stock piled money can help to speed up production significantly and in particular, governments seem to use that activity as a measurement of possible success rates.
3. As an African state, careful consideration should therefore be given to statements that specify that one or a group has bought a company. The question in particular is, "exactly what have they bought?".
4. They will certainly not be allowed to buy the personnel. They belong to themselves.
That means that in Africa, a first person will not be allowed to buy a third person's time from a second person, unless the third person gets all of the money involved. By the same token, persons are not allowed to sell all of their time to the system and or sub contractors of the system. The system itself can not be a previous owner.
5. Persons with special contracts can officially work for companies, without actually being a part of that entity as defined by their contracts, if they have their own documentation and can provide them through the Application entry point to the AF/HC. Contracts that require more than primary school education plus experience in order to be understood can not be part of this system. That would be functions that do not know what they are doing and that would be an error.
6. Note the blue arrows. They represent dialog between any one in the company. Dialog is not documented for the AF/HC, only tangible objects and the money values that they represent.
7. The name "Acquisition" is used here in it's basic form. It is the place from where all monetary transactions are executed and documented.
8. It is assumed here that everyone agrees that a patent is the exclusive right, acquired from the IPO/WIPO, to build a product. NOT the right to buy a product. In this context, a patent can be sold. That means the right to build and or redesign and build products can be sold. In the constructed form, some products can be very large and or wide spread. For the stocks and shares companies, that value starts when there is something visible in the Stores. They are likely to buy the purchasing option on a cow, but the same action becomes too littered with problems even for them, when it is to be applied to certain other things. For the AF/HC value starts when a subject matter enters the system at the Application point. Mineral owners, idea owners and patent owners are therefore the employers, not the AF/HC or customers.
9. A. Administrations usually have a system of pay in place that refers to a person's normalized and considered contribution to their internal system.
B. Design/Development, Production and Maintenance do not usually have access to any administrative information and are therefore not able to make qualified statements about internal profit margins. The AF/HC must therefore also check that the data that is coming from it's function parts in conjunction with the objects are as to be expected.
C. Personnel from the Design/Development are usually the patent owners and therefore the owners of product development companies, while mineral finders will claim ownership to their types of companies. Patents and value increasing ideas can come from anyone in a company, therefore once a company contains more than one person, there can be a mixture of owners.
D. If there is an increase in sales and that was caused by stocks and shares companies buying into the Stores, the AF/HC will not take any special action apart from the documentation, analysis and error checking, because that activity will be assumed to be part of the normal activity in that part of the closed loop control structure. There will be an undefined number of closed loop controls in such a system, but the AF/HC will have enough range so that it can adjust errors that is beyond the capability of local underlying closed loop controls.
E. There is no known case whereby "stocks" and "shares" owners actually conceives products ideas and go to the IPO/WIPO with them. That means, independent of where it is situated, such ideas will most likely be funded completely by the AF/HC, just like the rest of other industrial complexes. Renaming conventions and other such micro management activity will not modify that fact, because renaming etc. will be monitored by the AF/HC.
Example: Capability, missing documents and or possession is not proof of patent ownership at the AF/HC.
F. The path from an idea to a product can sometimes be very long, thorny and cross into uncharted technological territory. That means, independent of where it is situated, it will be funded completely by the AF/HC. The AF/HC does not check the root of anything, it checks the validity of Applications. That also means that the AF/HC can see something and decide that it is worthy enough to be an Application. That is called "head hunting" by stocks and shares companies. The AF/HC will not use that phrase or name for that function.
G. Only the AF/HC can provide the necessary finances that can bring a product or technology from the conception up to market, because all stocks and shares buyers will have to get valid money from somewhere.
Valid money is calculated as:
c --- represents a monetary value.
h --- represents the number of hours worked.
man --- is the number of persons doing the job.
There are many ways by which those variables can be modified as long as the goal of this description is kept in sight, otherwise the AF/HC will regulate them out. In this context, it will not always be the local rules and laws method that is used.
H. If the individual technology or product conceiver does not feature in the AF/HC calculation, there will be nothing to do with the Iron Ore that gave cause for this text. That means there will not be a reason to check and see, if such persons get a part of the profit taking, especially if the product is part of a bigger concept. They also get immediate payment for perspective speculation, because those persons only have a limited time and can NOT reconvene with or without new names and identities.
I. Profit taking at the point of sale helps to keep existing money in circulation longer.
J. If the AF/HC can not find an inventor to pay him or her, there is little hope that "stock" and "share" holders will be able to find them, because important as their function might be, their control loop does not extend into the system past the Stores. They specialize in advance buying of crops and other production outputs. Stock piling shares, usually means collecting money to purchase the output of a production that might come into being, not conceive and implement ideas.
K. Bare in mind that in the real world, inventors can be in any part of the system.
L. "stocks" and "shares" companies gained their propagation at the time when land and farm animals were the predominant form of trade. The movement towards more heavier and higher technologies can not be tracked by that system alone in a timely manner. Small and large cities seem to have a better measuring capability for technologies.
10. Making persons irrelevant also make the system irrelevant.
11. The time period of persons serving in the AF/HC should be limited, but not so short that they only go there to make decisions about their own local projects and not so long that undefined internal errors take root. Our predecessors have shown that cast in stone holds longer than cast in human memory. If everything gets lost, just start again from zero.
12. As far as human perception is concerned, the whole system is an instant payment and instant error detection structure.
13. The AF/HC does not decide who can enter an Application, it decides if value can be generated and added.
14. Any number of countries or parts of a country can place the same application.
IPO/WIPO checks may be necessary at the Application point. Land and it's associated content may well be part of the IPO/WIPO or similar office.
15. Payment for all persons are checked by the AF/HC by comparing Document Distribution, Document Retrieval and VA-Documentation (value added documentation).
Electronic Soft ®ª © Defining a new tomorrow
School, study, work, business, entertainment
Providing solutions for: